Friday 31 August 2018

ABC Food's Corner @ KL, Malaysia.

So a friend of mine piqued my curiosity, lamprais. I was like what the heck is that? It's actually a Sri Lankan food which basically means lump rice. Spell it how you want it but one things for sure, it's a good freaking mix rice Sri Lankan style.


Ooohhh they have kothu as well, def gonna check that out next time. So you got two options for the lamprais, chicken or mutton(which I took).


Now check that sucker out, huge lump of rice, comes with slice potatoes, a potato cutlet, 1 egg, another half potato think from the curry, some dry sambal and mutton. All come in wrapped in a huge ball of banana leaf. This is carbo overload, I had some trouble finishing this up. Food is good, a nice packed solid lunch. I'll suggest best combo would be, order 2 packs for 3 person sharing.


ABC Food's Corner,
Selangor Mansion,
KL, Malaysia.

p.s. the lamprais is in the aircon section of ABC Food's Corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment