Sunday 2 September 2018

Hokkien Mee @ Restoran Kim Lian Kee @ Petaling Street, KL, Malaysia.

So I was walking in to this restaurant and my friend dragged me out, we need to sit next to Hong Leong bank outside. I was like what the heck? You forego an aircon section and forced me to sit outside although both was Kim Lian Kee?


You gotta order the koew teow with the egg yolk dish, damn it's good. The lala below was good, broth had a nice umami taste to it.



The hokkien mee was the star of the night but I find the bee hoon below stole the show as I reckon it soaks out the sauce nicely. Damn all the dish was good. Now correct me if my friend was wrong, if you eat outside the dishes are cooked with charcoal. And if you dine inside the restaurant the aircon section it's all cook indoor with gas stoved. Well for me the outdoor section the food was tasty, not sure whether its the placebo effect.



Yeap you gotta order the extra bowl of umami to complement the meal.

 Restoran Kim Lian Kee,
Petaling Street, KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment