Sunday 23 September 2018

Restoran Three Brothers @ Subang 2, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

We got two tables here and with more people, more food to sample yay.


Fried bee hoon was good, egg was normal and broccoli was nice as well (ok, I'll be honest, this was for the kids menu, including me which I enjoyed aha). 




Now let's move on for the adults, such a bias standard aren't we. Smoked tea chicken was my personal favourite. Below if I'm not mistaken was the egg tofu mushroom with fish roe.



Have to order the double boiled chicken soup, superb. I reckon this works well as a hangover dish. Below I think was the egg crab meat with fish roe, another dish I personally enjoyed.





Two styles of oysters we tried, raw and with garlic. Oysters were fresh and a bit huge.



Another vege dish and to top it off was the steam fish. Oh my the fish was done just right, completely blew my mind. Definitely a place to come for a good dinner. I thoroughly enjoyed my food here.



Restoran Three Brothers,
Subang 2, Shah Alam,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment