Monday 21 April 2014

Hwa Heng Beef Noodles @ Bendemeer Market, Singapore.

Beef noodles, simple dish yet comfort to the stomach. Again, I've heard so much about this stall, never set foot yet, but boy oh boy, my colleagues will tapau(takeaway) this once in a while for my lunch. Oh what wise colleagues i have:)


 Add a generous portion of the chilli,  on the dry noodles with thick gravy. A bit of soup with beef balls. The soup is wholesome, the broth is actually super awesome.


Now this is what it looks like after mixing the whole lot, thick bee hoon, beef slices, beef spare parts which consists of tendon and tripe. The dry gravy is a bit starchy coupled with the chilli, just pure goodness. I can literally eat this everyday. This beef noodles reminds me of the old school style which the newer hawkers seem to be missing an ingredient or two. I guess there's no shortcut to cooking a good dish.

Toa Payoh Hwa Heng Beef Noodles,
Bendemeer Market,
Block 29 Bendemeer Road,
#01-01 Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment