Wednesday 2 April 2014

Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee @ Hong Lim Food Centre, Singapore.

Time for me to let the cat outta the bag. This place is my ultimate breakfast joint for takeaway and office breakfast. I will normally wakeup, call em, a friendly auntie will pick up the phone, tell em how many packets to take away, what time i'll pick up and all done.


This stall is famous for their char koew teow(ckt). Honestly, in my book it's damn good if you have it there, but for takeaways the char bee hoon is better. It soaks up the oil very well, and for the price you pay, it's a bargain. The portions are generous and the auntie and uncle mending the stall is friendly.

I've tried both the char koew teow or bee hoon, this stall rocks. Compared to a few stalls i've tried, this is my favourite. I highly rate it.

Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee,
#02-17 Hong Lim Food Centre,
531A Upper Cross Street,
Singapore.

Mon - Sat 6am-430pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment