Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mouth Restaurant @ China Square Central, Singapore

Brunch on a weekend, dim sum to share with friends, nice. I was still having a hangover and my friend foot the bill. Sorry i forgot which dish is to which as i didn't have the receipt to identify the food.


If i'm not mistaken , this is the pan fried carrot cake. I remembered it being excellent.


 Squid ink soup, my friend liked it, i find it a taste you have to acquire.


Chee cheong fun fried was good stuff. The dim sum was equally good.



This was the hot and sour soup, taste pretty normal to me, there's better ones out there.


Crispy prawn roll, yeah this was the star of all the dishes i had. Nice! This place gets packed for brunch, better call early and get a reservation. One of the few better ones i tried for dim sum in Singapore.

Mouth Restaurant,
22 Cross Street,
#01-161 China Square Central,
South Bridge Court Shop House,
Singapore.

Tel +65 6438 5798

No comments:

Post a Comment