Saturday 26 April 2014

Ramen Matsuri @ Boat Quay, Singapore.

Still on my ramen cravings, the next night after Menya Musashi, i headed over to Boat Quay for dinner. Colleague of mine mentioned this place, did some online search, they serve chicken based soup ramen, called Sakura Chicken Ramen. They claim that the chicken they used are not fed with antibiotics and hormones, nice!


I ordered a rich soup base with tamago, portions are decent, the eggs was runny but I have to say the broth is super duper delicious.


Added fried garlic for the zing, and yes this bowl satisfied my ramen cravings. The shop is small and cosy, staff is courteous and friendly. I'll definitely be back again. They have other soup base as well, which I shall try!

Ramen Matsuri,
7 North Canal Road,
Singapore.
Tel 6533 0845

No comments:

Post a Comment