Friday 5 June 2015

Ayam Penyet Express @ KL Sentral, Malaysia.

I didn't know about this wing in KL Sentral, and boy was I happy as there's a few eateries here and one of them is Ayam Penyet. So this round before flying back, did a quick stop before taking the train.


They have four types of sambal for you to choose from, love the red sambal. Careful, addictive and super spicy.

Ordered an ayam penyet set, comes with a bowl of soup (a tad oily), tofu and tempeh on the sides, a bit of salad and flattened chicken with crunchy bits on top(yummy!). I like to smother the rice with the thick soya sauce for a bit of sweet, mix in a bit of sambal, both flavours complement each other nicely. Chicken was good, just as I remembered it the last time I had it, guess they have good quality control. The cabbage with a dollop of sambal and eaten on its own, super super delicious. Call it fast food or a franchise, I love this ayam penyet.

Ayam Penyet Express,
Lot 1A Departure Hall,
KL Sentral, 50470,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment