Friday 26 June 2015

Issho Izakaya @ Kallang Wave, Singapore.

First time checking out Kallang Wave, quite surprised as there's quite a few restaurants and makan places here. Anyway main reason was to recce this Jap place as I saw the happy hour promotions not bad. Came here for lunch first to look see look see.


Ordered a Bara Chirashi Don, costs 22sgd++. At first glance the bowl does look pretty and it came with a quail egg, nice touch to it. The shot glass accompanying it was the shoyu so you can pour accordingly on top. Food is decent, staff was attentive and friendly.


If there's one gripe about this place, I was a bit hampered by the portion, a bit small compared to other places. Don't get me wrong, normally by the end of a chirashi bowl, I'll get a bit jelak(too rich) and it fills up my tummy. This round I needed something extra to fill up the spot. I guess rental is high this days? Oh well did I mention they have pretty good deals for happy hours on weekdays? Check out their website.


Issho Izakaya,
1 Stadium Place,
#01-13/K5,
Kallang Wave @ Sports Hub,
Singapore 397628.

No comments:

Post a Comment