Monday 1 June 2015

Rennie's House Of Oxtail @ Jalan Gasing, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

I've heard of this place for quite some time, this round I made it a point to check it out as a buddy of mine was raving about it.


Old school neighbourhood pub, no frills joint where you go and have good conversation over some beers with a bunch of friends.


And the reason I'm here today is to check out the oxtail soup, served in a claypot.


Comes with a side of garlic bread. Now after sampling the soup, or should I call it stew, I immediately know why people was raving about the oxtail soup. It bring backs this nostalgic feeling which reminds me of my childhood growing up eating this type of dish on the road or some guest houses. You don't get this kind of good quality soup anymore, maybe I'm bias as the soup invokes some pleasant old memories or maybe I was a bit tipsy hahhh:) Whatever it is, there's no doubt this is one mean bowl of oxtail soup.


Rennie's House Of Oxtail,
119 Jalan Gasing,
46000 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment