Sunday 28 August 2016

Char Koew Teow @ Kedai Kopi Sin Guat Keong, Penang, Malaysia.

As I was staying at Kimberley area, first time actually, did some googling. Wah there's a street food just a walk from my hotel. Nice! So off I went hunting for this ckt cart which is situated in front of Kedai Kopi Sin Guat Keong.


You can't miss it. Was tempted to try the asam laksa from another stall but better don't be a glutton.


The uncle diligently cooking the ckt on a charcoal fire. The aunty picking up the order was also nice and friendly.


Ordered a ckt standard plate top up with mantis prawn. The koew teow definitely had a bit of wok hei. It's a good plate, but I think based on the online reviews, I had higher hopes. Don't get me wrong, still a decent plate of ckt if you're in the area.


Kedai Kopi Sin Guat Keong,
86 Lebuh Kimberley,
Georgetown 10100,
Penang, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment