Friday 5 August 2016

Restoran Sambal Hijau @ Kampung Sungai Penchala, KL, Malaysia.

Malay rice? Nasi Padang? I don't know, the lines are blurred here. All I know this is definitely one place to get your economy rice with mind boggling number of dishes. Okay, won't be that economy if you keep piling on the dishes like me.




When I saw they had ikan patin masak tempoyak (some fancy fresh water fish in yellow gravy doused with fermented durian with chilli padi blended inside) I had to take it. The only missing thing was the raw petai/smelly beans, which I'm sure they had it, but I think the plate was getting a bit crowded. Fried chicken drumtick, paru/beef lungs, beef tendon and you have to get the star item, the sambal hijau. The quality of food over the years has still remained, absolutely divine. The only difference, the crowd has picked up, when I mean picked up, in droves. Thankfully wasn't long to get a table.

Restoran Sambal Hijau,
Lot 2990 Kampung Sungai Penchala,
Jalan Damansara,
60000 KL,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment