Wednesday 31 August 2016

Hameed Pata Special Mee Sotong @ Esplanade Park, Penang, Malaysia.

Last round I was in Penang, didn't manage to check out this place. This round die die I walked all the way from hotel to get to this place. Not far but still under the scorching heat I was drenched. Lo and behold worth the walk.


One thing I loved about Malaysia, some places though, you order and you go wait at your table and the food will be delivered.


Took me about 15-20 minutes before this marvelous mee goreng and the umami sotong to be served.
Totally worth the walk. The mee goreng is your normal mee goreng mamak with a slight better taste to it. The sotong in its umami flavouring, arghhh to die for. Mix everything up, plain freaking heaven. It was so good till I ain't ubering, gonna walk back to the hotel to wash this sin out.


And of course if you come here, gotta try the coconut milkshake. Good, nuff said.

Hameed Pata Special Mee Sotong @ Esplanade Park, Penang, Malaysia.
Google the address!

No comments:

Post a Comment