Tuesday 16 August 2016

Swee Choon Dim Sum Restaurant @ Jalan Besar, Singapore.

Finallyyy I got myself here after some drinking session for supper. The problem with dim sum, you wanna try everything. It doesn't help when you have a few people post happy hour sessions and go nuts ordering.


Yes yes the picture menu helps us ordering everything:)



The cold chicken was a good appetiser to start building up the appetite.


Fried foo chuk is definitely a must order for something greasy.


The ccf for me was a killer. Although slightly thick it was still yummy. Crispy fish skin was the other addictive dish.



The hor fun oh my, wah tah hor had a slight hint of wok hei in it. Just see the nice layer of egg in it would drool you.


Their star item here is the fried mee sua. I like it but when I had the carrot cake below, by all means thumbs up for the carrot cake.



Food galore, or don let the drunkards order food. There was hit and misses with some dishes but overall I'll definitely be back here. The food is good and now that I sampled some of the dishes, I know which one to be left out. That's my personal choice though, by all means do try all the dishes!



Swee Choon Dim Sum Restaurant,
183 Jalan Besar,
Singapore 208882.

No comments:

Post a Comment