Friday 21 August 2015

Golden China Restaurant @ Central, Hong Kong.

I was still trying to get my bearings right by lunch time, late night early wake up, unfamiliar territory. Luckily I was with a few friends that brought me to lunch here, roast meats.


Looks old school, opened since 1963. Small setup inside, usual HK style, rental is high, maximize table and seating space, crammed, eat fast and get out. Thankfully the food was awesome, sinful but yummy.


Some greens to balance out the diet, pair it with the oyster sauce, good stuff.


The white chicken went very well with the spring onion sauce. I actually poured most of that sauce and mix it with the white rice, super addictive. Not sure whether was it goose or duck, tasted damn good though.


This should be the char siu and siu yoke, correct me if I'm wrong.


I don't know how they did it, the skin was super crispy. All in all, a very satisfying lunch indeed. Oh by the way, I did get my bearings right after lunch. 


Golden China Restaurant,
9 Jubilee Street,
Central, Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment