Sunday 2 August 2015

Jack's Kitchen @ Old Airport Road Food Centre, Singapore.

I was raving about the chicken chop to a friend of mine, and she recommended me to try this stall which serves curry chicken or pork cutlet on rice. Back here again at Old Airport Road next day.


Go for carbs, seriously go for carbs.


This huge portion costs 3.50sgd, chicken cutlet curry on rice. May look simple, but the curry was actually pretty decent. I can't actually pin point what style is it, Jap? Hainanese? Or maybe a combination of both? Same same but different if you get what I mean. Bottom line, it satisfied my curry cravings. Definitely on my list of stalls for Airport Road Food Centre.

Jack's Kitchen,
#01-19, Old Airport Road Food Centre,
51 Old Airport Road,
Singapore 390051.

No comments:

Post a Comment