Thursday 20 August 2015

Mad For Garlic @ Suntec City, Singapore.

A quick lunch at Suntec City, and we decided to check this place out.


The menu is straight forward and simple, prices are decent.


Had a caesar salad to share, the sauce was addictive. Sinful but delicious.


Dracula killer, I kinda liked this, simple on presentation but the flavours are plentiful.


Garlic snowing pizza, another dish executed perfectly. Actually, the first 3 dishes had a generous amount of cheese on top, aha I guess that's why everything tasted good.


This pasta dish was a shocker, my friend chose this pasta to share. I reckon out of the lot, this was the star dish for lunch. Light, easy and full on taste; or maybe I was just too jelak from all the cheese earlier. I'll definitely order the pasta again.

Mad For Garlic,
No 3 Temasek Boulevard,
#02-300/301, Suntec City Mall,
Singapore 038983.

http://www.madforgarlic.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment