Saturday 22 August 2015

Yat Lok Restaurant @ Central, Hong Kong.

Came here to check out the famous roasted goose drumstick on rice. Thought I was being smart by coming here around 2pm to avoid the lunch crowd, yes managed to get a seat easily, but NO drumstick sold out. Talk about mega disappointment, sigh.




Roasted goose on rice, for 50HKD. It looked plain to me compared to the couple opposite of me who was sharing a big chunk of drumstick. One bite of this sucker and I was like woah, brings back memories of Four Seasons or Goldmine in London (although that was duck). The skin was crispy and the meat was juicy. Best part they also serve chilli oil on the side. The whole meal itself was perfect, I am definitely coming back here next round for the freaking drumstick!



Yat Lok Restaurant.
28 Stanley Street,
Central, Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment