Sunday 23 August 2015

Yung Kee Restaurant @ Central, Hong Kong.

Still on my roasted meat hunting spree, we came here for dinner. The legendary Yung Kee, loath it or love it, this place is well known for its roasted goose and century egg.


Honestly I thought this was just an ordinary century egg, my friend told me put a few slices of ginger on top, and dunk the sucker in. Holy guacamole, this shit is the bomb. Freaking good stuff.


Egg omelette with prawns, another must order. Eggs were silky and smooth, almost fluffy like, light on the stomach.


Roasted goose, it is good, which is why they are famous for it. I like the century egg moreeeee!


Beef brisket in claypot, can't stop munching on this. I will definitely order this next round. It was a good and satisfying dinner instead. Good service, top notch joint.


Yung Kee Restaurant,
32-40 Wellington Street,
Central,
Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment