Monday 17 March 2014

Epicurious @ Robertson Quay, Singapore.

I always look forward to a good brunch, catching up with some old mates. Bonding over good food and coffee. Decided to try this place again as previously the queue was a bit too long. Luckily this round the queue was lesser.


 All day breakfast menu.


Home made ice lemon tea, this is good.


Some pork sausages, chorizo, spinach. It's not bad, although the chorizo tasted more like lap cheong(spicy local sausage).


Eggs benedict with smoked salmon on muffin with home style potatoes.


I love the decor and ambience, as this place gives out a funky vibe brunch place with a local twist to it. But after all the hype, plus the pricing i find the food so so. Might be me, hangover, my taste buds were gone, might be the cook, or it can possibly mean anything. I shall give it a second round of test, one of this days.

Epicurious,
#01-02 The Quayside,
Robertson Quay,
Singapore.



No comments:

Post a Comment