Monday 17 March 2014

Sup kambing @ M A Deen Biasa @ Jalan Sultan, Singapore.

Was one of those busy few weeks non stop till it encroached my weekend. I need to reward myself with some comfort food. Monday after work went and checked out M.A. Deen biasa at Jalan Sultan, they're famous for their sup tulang (red marrow bone soup). My first time here, and i was flying solo, i opted for a Sup Kambing instead (Mutton soup).


I have to admit, this is one of the few good mutton soups i've tasted in Singapore. Thick, fragrant, chunky meats, just lovely.



Dip it with slice baguettes, heaven on earth. But i have to give a disclosure, the baguette was a let down, or maybe i'm just spoiled by Pullman's Bakery baguette(which i can eat it on its own).

Wash it down with a teh tarik, and surprisingly, one of the better ones i've tasted. Next round i shall persuade my colleagues after work, after happy hour to be exact, to come here and have some good old fashioned mamak food.

M. A. Deen Biasa,
95, Jalan Sultan,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment