Sunday 9 March 2014

Ramen Bar Suzuki @ Boat Quay, Singapore.

One of my favourite ramen joints, Ramen Bar Suzuki. Their specialty is the Jet Black Tonkotsu ramen.



This round i opted for a sakura pink tonkotsu ramen, seems they only serve 10 bowls of this during lunch. Its basically a pork + prawn broth.


For lunch there's free flow of hard boil eggs, rice, potato salad, and my favourite the beansprouts.


The bowl when it arrived. Half the egg yolk was runny, and half was a bit hard. Normally they do it well runny.


And the way i like to eat my ramen, shredded up the seaweed, added some garlic flakes, grinded sesame seeds and just mixed the whole thing up. The ramen broth was not bad, but hands down, in my book, the jet black tonkotsu(squid ink with pan fried garlic) still rocks. Good ramen joint, one of my tops.

Ramen Bar Suzuki,
61, Circular Road,
#01-01 Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment