Saturday 12 July 2014

Bratwurst Shop & Co @ Victoria Market, Melbourne.

Got in to Melbourne on a morning, took a bus to CBD, drop off my bags at the hotel as I still can't check in, straight went to Vic Mart for my favourite breakfast. Bratwurst! My my my it's been few years since I had this, and boy do they still taste good.



Types of sausages on the menu.


Check out those little gems.


Ordered a spicy bratwurst, with onions, sauerkraut, relish, mustard.


The portion is huge, as you can see, I had to bite of the buns first before I can actually grab a bite into the bratwurst. Absolutely delicious.


Had a latte from the same shop. There's one thing I can admit, anywhere in Melbourne, the coffee's are decent. You can't go wrong with coffee in Melbourne.


Second round of this bratwurst was the day I'm flying out. Had to do it again. This round I ordered a mild bratwurst, relish, mustard with onions. Gotta take it easy, as I still haven't had my oysters before flying out.


The Bratwurst Shop is located inside the Dairy Produce section of Victoria Market.


Bratwurst Shop & Co,
Stall 99-100, Deli Hall,
Queen Victoria Market,
Melbourne, Victoria,
Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment