Monday 28 July 2014

Queen Victoria Market @ Melbourne, Australia.

Any trip to melbourne, this place is as iconic as it can be, it's definitely one of the checklist to do here. As you can see from my previous post, I would normally come here for my breakfast, but you can also do a take away, and in this case, oysters!!! Fresh, affordable and what a good way to start the day.


I wish I had a kitchen and cook some steaks. Everything looked beautiful.


Check out those fresh seafood.



 Oysters! 12 bucks for a dozen of fresh tazzy oysters. Good stuff.


Went to the fruits section, got myself a lemon, bought a tabasco previously.


Isn't that just lovely, all a dozen for myself.


Now the other thing you should try when your here, is the famous donuts. Sinful but worth it. It's just normal donuts, rolled in sugar with a bit of jam in it. Looks simple, but absolutely sinful and delicious.


Vic mart has a lot to offer, be it meats, fruits, coffee and so many other stuffs, just have a lovely stroll, look see and grab some bite or buy to enjoy at home. One of my favourite place when I'm down here.

Queen Victoria Market,
Corner of Victoria St and Elizabeth St,
Melbourne, VIC
3000 Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment