Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Merrywell @ Crown Towers, Melbourne, Australia

Had some time before my flight, was craving for some burgers, and found this one on google, The Merrywell.


Seems their burgers was voted burger of the year for 2012 and 2013.




Had some onion rings for starter, nicely battered.


Instead of the burger that won the award which was The merrywell burger, I opted for a K.I.S.S burger, something basic which I can relate to, and consists of beef patty, ketchup, mustard, onions, pickles(nice!), mayo and cheddar cheese.


Yeap it's pink in the centre, now this is what I call a burger. Delicious.


And to wash it all down, a pint of Peroni beer. Yums!

The Merrywell,
Crown Tower,
Corner of Clarendon St and Crown Riverside,
Southbank, Melbourne,
Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment