Friday 18 July 2014

Brother Baba Budan @ CBD, Melbourne.

Melbourne is known for their cafe culture, this is the city I actually picked up my caffeine habit. If not, I would probably stick to my teh tarik and teh o's. Anywhere you go in melbourne, the coffee is excellent and of decent quality. Touchwood so far I haven't had a bad experience aha:) This place was in the CBD, and a mate of mine recommended it.


Some coffee beans for take away if you wanna bring back some.


Now look at that, one of the best cup of lattes for me on this trip. The people here take their coffee seriously. It's good stuff.


View from the outside, just a small joint that serves excellent coffee.


The place is constantly packed, if your lucky you'll be able to share a table with other people or just pick up and go. Highly recommended.

Brother Baba Budan,
359 Little Burke St,
Melbourne, VIC
3000
Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment