Sunday 14 December 2014

Bubur Goh Sza Lang Restoran Taiwan S/B @ Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

So here I was having supper early in the morning after a long night out partying. Honestly I actually was looking forward to my hotel bed, but luckily I got kidnapped for supper. I reckon the pictures will suffice to show how good the food are.


Yes there was few of us that thought, there wasn't enough drinks from previous night.








The food was good, loved the dishes, porridge was plain simple, but the dishes they served here complement the porridge really well. The see ham/cockles was one of my favourite dish of the night plus the pomfret. A good supper place in the wee hours of morning.


Goh Zha Lang Restoran Taiwan S/B,
No 125/125A, Jalan Sutera,
Taman Sentosa,
80150 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment