Sunday 21 December 2014

Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery, Orchard, Singapore.

This is my second time here, and it seems they expanded and move to the corner. The old location houses a new pastrami joint also owned by them. I have yet to check it out, soon:)


Quite an extensive menu, if only I had more room to sample it all.


And what a better way to start a brunch with a bloody mary and boy do they do a mean one here. Good stuff. You have a few options to go with your bloody mary, I opted for jalapeno and celery. I would have gone for bacon, but I knew I'm getting some bacons for my mains.


English breakfast, and as the menu stated, the full works. Some scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, some funky baked beans(I loved this!) and brioche. The whole plate was actually something I don't mind waking up to for breakfast any given day. A good place to come to for a good cure for a hangover. Suggest call for reservations in advance, as this place is packed.

Wild Honey,
Mandarin Gallery,
333A Orchard Road,
#03-02. Singapore.

Tel +65 6235 3900

No comments:

Post a Comment