Monday 22 December 2014

Nasi Padang Lor 1 Geylang @ Lor 27 Geylang, Singapore.

Former Lor 1 nasi padang which is now situated at lorong 27. I was actually looking for this joint as it was infamous for its sotong/squid with roe. So based on what I could google, it was situated on the corner of Lor 27 and Sims Ave, but when I went there, it was a new apartment block. Boy I gave up, then on another night of walking around aimlessly, I found it! It's now situated at Eastern Restaurant at the corner of Geylang Road and Lorong 27.



 The dishes are minimal but decent varieties.


Sambal goreng, sambal petai, and a big piece of the sotong with roe with sambal belacan on the side. The auntie did mentioned to me beforehand that the piece of sotong is 8 sgd. I've been craving it for so long, heck boy was it good! Portions are generous, a bit pricey but worth it. The flavours of the dishes all blend well. A truly good nasi padang.

Former Nasi Padang Lor 1,
Eastern Restaurant,
Corner of Geylang Road and Lorong 27.
Opens at 5pm onwards. Dishes run out early. Last time I called at 845pm they were closing for the day.

Tel 9815 0835

No comments:

Post a Comment