Thursday 25 December 2014

Fatt Choy Mui Seafood Restaurant @ Cassia Crescent, Singapore.

Sze char, what's not to love about it. Good company with good food, I just love it. This was my first time trying this joint, and I think I'll be a frequent visitor.



 They ordered a curry fish head, very lovely. Next time I shall try the asam fish head.




 This tofu was my killer dish for the night, very well executed.



And yes! They have petai/smelly beans. Sambal petai with prawns, a must order dish!


If I'm not mistaken, this was the claypot frog. Some dishes I can't identify, as I didn't do the ordering, aha but it was a good home cooked feel kinda meal. Unpretentious, chillax, good atmosphere and good food.

Fatt Choy Mui Seafood Restaurant,
34 Cassia Crescent,
#01-86, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment