Saturday 13 December 2014

D'Laksa @ KSL City, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

So backtracking a bit, went to BKT for breakfast as per my previous post, and as I was walking in KSL City lower ground, there was this faint aroma, Asam Laksa! So I came back after a heavy meal at WW curry laksa, and tapaued one to satisfy my craving.



Looks, taste it's definitely there, but it was lacking a bit of oomph, a bit watery. I suspect as there was a bit of queue, the worker was rushing it, and they poured a new batch of broth to the boiler when it was my turn for takeaway. Damn it, bad luck, but I shall be back to test it out again. For now my craving is satisfied...


D'Laksa,
Lot No. S20,
Lower Ground Floor KSL City,
No 33 Jalan Seladang,
Taman Abad,
80250 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment