Sunday 14 September 2014

12 Stones Noodle House @ Golden Shoe Carpark Food Centre, Singapore.

After reading a few food blogs recommending this place for mixed beef brisket noodles (I'm just a sucker when it comes to beef and noodles, this two combination is my kryptonite), I was happy when it shifted to Golden Shoe, another stall to tapau/take away for lunch!


I know it doesn't look much and plain jane, but the flavour is right there, perfect. Noodles was done al dente, the beef was tender with some nice cuts of fats, comes with radish. It was so good the following week I ordered the same thing again for lunch but with koew teow instead, which I reckon is the better noodles to pair with.


12 Stones Noodle House,
50 Market St,
Golden Shoe Carpark Food Centre,
#02-21,
Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment