Friday 5 September 2014

Restoran Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau @ Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

I think this is the fastest meal I had here, short on time and my first being here for lunch. Thank god lesser queues and the food is still fantastic. Basically translated it means chicken rice beansprout plus koew teow or in cantonese nga choy kai. You can search on wiki why Ipoh is famous for their beansprouts and koew teow limestone water etc etc. You get the picture. The must order is, well as I mentioned above, sadly I totally forgot to order the koew teow, as I normally go to another shop for my ipoh koew teow soup. 


Taugeh or beansprouts, I can't get enough of this stuff. Crunchy and fresh dazzled with light soya sauce, chopped chillies, and I think a hint of sesame oil, correct me if I'm wrong, I just know how to eat. Yeap Ipoh taugeh is top notch.


The chicken? I don't have to say anything, just do your google search, hands down one of the best I've tasted and I still come back to. Pair it with the chilli dipping sauce, absolute heaven. My only gripe about this place, they don't serve beer! grrrr. I guess the food speaks for itself.

Restoran Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau,
49, Jalan Yau Tet Shin, 
30300, Ipoh , Perak,
Malaysia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment