Monday 8 September 2014

Kuriya @ BSC, KL, Malaysia.

It's been awhile since I had a bad hangover, and this was one of it. Luckily I scheduled meeting with my friends in late afternoon in BSC (bangsar shopping centre) for coffee/drinks heh. Anyway this is the KL branch of Kuriya from Singapore. Been here couple of times and the food is on par with the Singapore side. Was craving for some chirashi bowl.



Isn't that just lovely, I'm a sucker for ikura/salmon roe, the standard bowl doesn't come with it, so for RM10 I've topped up the ikura. Portions are decent, I would say it's decently priced, and for the quality of freshness that you get, it's good. The restaurant is huge, they even have outdoor sitting as well for a few tables for those who want to smoke and the best part, the servers, absolutely good service and friendly as hell. Top notch! The menu is extensive, either for a business lunch or family dinner, I reckon you should check it out.


Kuriya,
T2, 3rd Floor,
Bangsar Shopping Centre,
509600 KL, WP,
Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment