Monday 15 September 2014

Blanco Court Sliced Fish Soup @ Beach Road, Singapore.

This is another all time favourite for me to when my colleagues tapau for lunch in the office. I actually haven't been to the place yet.


Yes it looks messy, the sliced fish is at the bottom of the bowl, the stuff you see on top is the diced/shredded fried egg, and yes the one on the right is further fried egg. The soup is delicious, coupled with the fried egg, absolutely sinful but yet each broth scoop I take my mind is telling me its healthy,


Normally I'll have it with plain rice or with noodles, but today was an extra special one and I feel like splurging. So I skipped the white rice, and instead ordered a claypot chicken rice from the stall next door. This is the ultimate combo meal where one can have for lunch, I had to skipped dinner by the way. The claypot rice was ok on its own, but once you paired it with the fish soup, it's just a combination bursting with flavours. Good stuff.

Blanco Court Sliced Fish Soup,
Luk Lu Eating House,
341 Beach Road,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment