Tuesday 2 September 2014

No Menu Bar @ Boon Tat St, Singapore.

Good Italian food coupled with a casual dining, we headed to No Menu Bar for our dinner.  I kinda like the outdoor setting, remind me of the mamak coffee shop setup.


Complimentary starters, mini pizza.


A pepperoni pizza to share. I love it, the dough was just nice, ingredients top notch.


For greens, we opted for tomato salad. I'm on a tomato binge lately, can't get enough of it. Again, the portions here are huge, good stuff.


A carbonara to share, nicely executed. Only thing not pictured is the few carafes of house red, heh. The food here is good, it feels like a home cooked meal and the staff here is friendly, very very good service. I'll be back here as the food is wallet friendly and I like the setup, outdoor sitting chatting with friends watching the world passes by.

No Menu Bar,
7 Boon Tat St,
Singapore.

Tel +65 6224 0091

No comments:

Post a Comment