Sunday 7 September 2014

Dry Curry Mee @ Ipoh Garden, Perak, Malaysia.

It's been awhile since I had dry curry mee, and what better place to have it in Ipoh, famous for their noodles or koew teow. There's a lot of famous curry noodles in Ipoh (based on google searches and numerous food blogs), but so happened I was in Ipoh Garden doing my stuff, and decided to check it out.


The curry mee is sold by a stall in this local coffee shop, This bowl costs me rm 7 with extra cockles. Not cheap for Ipoh standards, but I can seriously say, the portions are generous.


This bowl is good, it packs a punch. The curry paste mixed well with the noodles(I totally forgot to have it with koew teow instead, next time!). Sinfully good with loads of cockles, chicken strips and prawns.

Restoran Yat Yat Seng,
83, Jalan Dato Lau Pak Khuan,
Ipoh Garden,
31400 Ipoh, Perak,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment