Tuesday 23 September 2014

Yong Tau Foo @ Tiong Bahru, Singapore.

Back in my favourite neighbourhood, I wanted to try another place to eat, but as I was walking past this stall, the aroma and the look of the yong tau foo at this stall make me salivate. Hearty broth ytf with dry bee hoon and kick ass chilli.


Doesn't that look just lovely, simple dry bee hoon with a dollop of chilli.


The main star, the ytf with soup. Luckily my nose was not wrong, the aroma was good, but the taste of the broth was even excellent. Something light but with an intense taste, can't describe it, pure goodness (good hangover cure). Generous portions of items, quality and taste on par with my other favourites. Good stuff.


Yong Tau Foo,
Corner Coffee Shop,
Block 56 Eng Hoon St,
Singapore,


No comments:

Post a Comment