Saturday 13 September 2014

Mee Rebus Stulang Laut @ JB, Malaysia.

Yeah, back in JB for a quick errand run, and managed to check the famous mee rebus at stulang laut. The place has changed name but luckily the mee rebus stall is the original one. There's actually a few stalls selling different stuff which I'll make it a point to try next time. I kinda like the atmosphere here, a bit laid back, no frills and overlooking the Tebrau Straits.



The infamous mee rebus, portion a bit small (but hey more of other nibbles I can try), the gravy is not thick, I normally get jelak easily. Love the crunchy bits on top. Not bad at all.


Some otah and pepes to share. My first time actually trying pepes, it's actually like an otah, but instead of seafood, they used chicken. Good stuff, I kinda loved the pepes more actually.


Bright red otah anyone? And if i'm not mistaken they have satar as well, definitely would be back to try those! A good place to chill out, local food, and have a decent conversation with friends, while watching the world passes by.


Kafe Sajian Mawarni, (Old name was Kafe Enampuluhan)
69 Jln Ibrahim Sultan,
Johor Bahru,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment