Monday 21 December 2015

Fhoul Madinah Istimewa @ Geylang Serai Market And Food Centre, Singapore.

Not sure why lately I have this sudden urge for kacang pol. So here I'm back again at Geylang Serai Market and decided to check out this stall.



A simple breakfast meal, of kacang pol, diced shallots, sliced green chillis and a fried bulls eye on top, accompanied by sliced baguettes.


Simple but yet delicious, I think I found a favourite for kacang pol in Geylang Serai Market.


This is my second round back at the stall after a few weeks, and decided to try the shakshuka. A bit oily but damn seriously addictive.


Definitely a stall worth checking out for some starters to share.


Fhoul Madinah Istimewa,
#02-114, Geylang Serai Market And Food Centre,
1 Geylang Serai, Singapore.
402001.

No comments:

Post a Comment