Friday 20 May 2016

Nanbattei Japanese Restaurant @ Far East Plaza, Singapore.

Been quite some time since we went yakitori. Friend booked this place, and I have to admit, another good joint. The place is packed, so better call and get a reservation.



The chicken was done nicely, juicy and succulent.


Can't stop munching on this with the addictive miso(I think) sauce.



Some sashimi, not bad. I was more into the meat stuff and sake.


Favourite of the night would be the tsukune(chicken balls).


Shishamo and egg plant(I think).


The grilled squid was another star item for that night.


A must order is the corn, not sure why but taste refreshing.




Oh yes not to forget the ox or beef tongue. Super yummy.


Lastly the lamb! Hmmm I guess everything was delicious haha. A nice restaurant over sake, food and not to forget a bunch of good friends.


Nanbattei Japanese Restaurant,
14 Scotts Road, #05-132,
Far East Plaza, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment