Sunday 14 May 2017

Restoran Dapur Sarawak @ KL, Malaysia.

Came here for the Sarawak Laksa and I think I've found a few other good dishes.


Menu is well laid out.


The three layer milk tea was divine.


Nasi goreng dabai, friend ordered it to share. First time having it, comes with a cut of deep fried crispy ikan terubok. Lovely.



Surprisingly the mee kolok was the star of the show. Looks simple, pair it with the black sambal soya sauce. Absolutely smashing. If it's too dry, just add some of the soup that came with it to loosen the noodles.



Don't get me wrong the laksa here is good, but somehow maybe I was craving for some dry noodles this particular day. Be it rice or noodles, dry or soup I think I'll find myself frequenting here quite often.

Restoran Dapur Sarawak,
19 Jalan Sarikei,
Off Jalan Pahang,
KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment