Wednesday 27 June 2018

MTR 1924 @ Brickfields, KL, Malaysia.

They had one MTR in KL? Dang how did I missed it. Only realised when I was reading the papers they have opened one for quite some time in Brickfields.



Curd vadai with I think some lentil crackers on top. Absolute pure delight this dish. Gotta order this for starters, definitely open up my appetite.


We ordered a few version of thosai, everything was superb. Best part, they gave a small liquid ghee for you to pour or eat with it. The sambar/pairing sauce was awesome too.



It was so good that I came back the following week to wack some thosai again. This round my friend ordered the mini tiffin carrier set. I have to admit, it's a bit pricey here but heck for some killer thosai or vada, this is the place to have it.


MTR 1924,
69 Jalan Thambipillay,
Brickfields, KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment