Tuesday 31 July 2018

Restoran Next Station @ PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

Comes the weekend and I'm looking for new hunting ground for a good noodle place. Friend recommended me this place for tomato broth noodle soup.


Menu is pretty decent with a few choices. I went with mee sua tomato broth, and I love itttttttttt. Comes with fish balls(pretty excellent), I think was sliced abalone, egg and kampong chicken. Love the egg as it soaks up the broth. Kampong chicken was equally good. The soup, I reckon either you love it or u hate it. Reminds me of the HK tomato macaroni soup with a localised twist. Good stuff, a bit oily, but none the less good freaking stuff.


Came back the following weekend and ordered more dishes!





Beautiful, the extra dishes were perfect especially the big fishballs. Indeed a must order!

Restoran Next Station,
58 Jalan 19/3,
Seksyen 19, PJ,
Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment