Wednesday 23 October 2019

Tatto Italian Restaurant @ KL, Malaysia.

Was in this part of town, friend suggested to try out this place. As I was early, was bored and decided  to take pics of the menu. Quite an extensive menu.





Anyway we went for ala carte, mushroom soup was beautiful. Taste home cooked like what my grandmother would cook for me (but she ain't Italian, so I wouldn't know what a home cooked taste like in an Italian household lol).



I forgot what pizza was this, it should be the margherita pizza cos that's what I would normally order. Anyway it's good, I like it.


The pasta and risotto was both freaking decent. So in a nutshell, I would summarise this place, an unassuming restaurant which serves a freaking good Italian food. This is definitely comfort food for me. The last time an Italian restaurant blew my mind was No Menu in Singapore.

Tatto Italian Restaurant,
KL, Malaysia.




No comments:

Post a Comment