Tuesday 18 August 2020

Kedai Makanan Dan Minuman Sri Mahkota @ Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

I rounded this place twice before and was turned off by the number of people queuing here, but I made it a point to come here one day as if there's tonnes of people, food must be superb. This time around it was partial MCO and the queue didn't look that bad, managed to get a table within minutes. First off the ordering system here is weird, they'll hand you a number, wait for the server to come and get the orders from you. It can take some time, so just walk to the ytf counter and grab some to munch on while waiting for the server. Bonus tip, just grab more ytf, as between the time the server takes your order and the food being served, it's take a while. Now my other grievance, fucking hell there was no beef noodles tonight.


Ytf was good, I wished I ordered more, but I didn't know how big my noodles serving would be. Didn't wanna risk it first time being here. The hakka noodles were awesome, especially the noodles, nicely coated. Damn it, gotta come back here again to try the beef noodles and the ytf.


Kedai Makanan Dan Minuman Sri Mahkota,
Ipoh, Perak,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment