Sunday 25 July 2021

Jia Li Mian Noodle House @ Pandan Jaya, KL, Malaysia.

Friend brought us here for lunch, said it's as close as the real deal in Penang. I'm like yeah, whatever, another one.




So, the Penang curry mee is the white curry mee. They also have the KL style curry mee and some other noodles.

Both of em ordered the Penang curry mee, I had a spoonful of the broth. Good stuff. We also ordered some lor bak and otah to share. Quite good, if only I came before hand on an empty stomach, sigh.



And yours truly as usual, I had the asam laksa. Oh my, as of now, I think this is my personal favourite joint for asam laksa in KL. The bomb! This is one mean bowl of asam laksa, portions were good, umami, sour, spicy, sweating while having each spoonful, ahhhh. I'm a happy person after this. We did a few take away session after this as it was MCO, out of 5 only 1 time I ordered the penang curry mee. The Penang curry mee is also freaking good but i'm a sucker for asam laksa every time I see one.

Jia Li Mian Noodle House,
Pandan Jaya, KL,
Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment