Sunday 31 October 2021

Out of Africa Restaurant and Kudu Bar @ PJ, Selangor, Malaysia.

If you're looking for pure comfort food, do check out this place. Quite a full range menu that cater for everyone.




The biltong was superb, now I know where to get my biltongs from. Had the sunday roast, portions were huge. Everything was just good from the beef right to the yorkshire pudding.



The pizza was another favourite, good if you're having happy hours here.


Now the zebu steak pie, oh my, this is a must order. Be careful though, it was huge, luckily I shared it with a friend. Hand's down my personal favourite.



And my other mate ordered the oxtail, definitely gonna try this next time. Service is good, place is kids friendly and more importantly food is awesome.


Out of Africa Restaurant and Kudu Bar,

PJ, Selangor,

Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment