Monday 22 April 2024

Keng Eng Kee Seafood @ Alexandra Village, Singapore.

Dinner here was so good I came back again for a second round of feast. It's wise to call ahead and make reservation. First round here we ordered the sweet sour crab and salted egg. Sweet sour sauce pairs well with the mantou. I personally didn't try the salted egg but other diners on the table liked it. 




Star of the dish here would be the moonlight hor fun, it really is good and there is wok hei. Fish was another good dish, forgot what style it was cooked. But fish was definitely fresh.





Another dish worth mentioning is the sweet sour soup. Again this dish I ordered second round when I was here. Gimme the soup plus har cheong kai and some white rice, I'm good to go for dinner.






Black pepper crab, yeap love the flavours. I'm always torn between ordering sweet and sour or black pepper. I guess it depends on the dining crowd I'm with. Lovely place for a good sze char and some seafood.


Keng Eng Kee Seafood,

Alexandra Village, Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment