Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Bali Boozy Kitchen and Bar @ Bali, Indonesia.

This round in Bali I went and stayed at Batu Belig area. Quiet and peaceful. A bit rejuvenating actually. Bali Boozy was recommended by the hotel staff, it's nearby and I kept coming back for the good food and top notch service.




First round here for lunch I had the mee goreng, decent portion enough to sustain throughout the day. Also don't  forget to get the sambal tempong, killer sambal. Mix it in with a bit of the kecap manis to tone down the heat.



Second lunch I had the nasi goreng, still good as the mee goreng, but this was more filling, I had to take away half of it.

Heh, I actually tapaued twice dinner here and both times I ordered the margarita pizza, oh mannnnn they do a mean pizza here. Freaking loved it, I didn't take any pics but trust me on this, you gotta try their pizzas here. Superb!

Bali Boozy Kitchen and Bar,

Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment